1. Types of Information Collected:
1. Traffic Information: When you visit our Site, we automatically track and collect information that is not personally identifiable of you, including: (1) your Internet protocol (IP) addresses and domain server address; (2) the date and time of your visit to the site; (3) the type of internet browser and operating system you used to access the Site;, (4) the web pages that you accessed at the Site; (collectively “Traffic Information”). Traffic Information is anonymous information that does not identify or track you personally.
2. Usage Data: Personal information does not include “Usage Data”, which is aggregated data we collect about a group or category of services, features or users, which does not contain personally identifying information. Usage Data helps us understand trends in usage of the Service so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Service. We may share Usage Data with third parties, including our customers, partners and service providers, for various purposes such as helping us better understand our customers’ needs, improving the Service, and marketing. We do not share Usage Data with third parties in a way that would enable them to identify you personally
3. Personal Information: So that you may access the services we offer through the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information we collect includes the following: (1) your name, (2) your address, (3) telephone number, (4) fax number, (5) e-mail address, (6) company name, (7) User ID, as selected by you, (8) Site password as selected by you. If you communicate with us by email or complete online forms or surveys, information provided by you in such communications may also be collected as Personal Information.
2. Third Parties
1. Your Customers: Your use of the services on the Site may result in some third party information being processed through our platform. We do not own, control or direct the use of such information stored or processed on our platform. We are largely unaware of what information is actually being stored on our platform and only access such information as authorized by you or as required by law. Only you or your third party customers are entitled to access, retrieve and direct the use of such information.
4. Public Forums and Blogs: The Site offers publicly-accessible blogs or community forums. If you participate in such blogs and/or forums, you should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by other members in these forums and other third parties. Nice Chat is not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums and blogs. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cookies & Web Beacons
2. Web Beacons: We or third parties, with whom we contract, may use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors’ usage of the Site and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. Nice Chat may use Web beacons to operate and improve its Site and email communications.